So today our church play group was cancelled so I had a friend, Adrienne, and her sweet baby girl, Adelyn, over to play. Adelyn is 6 months old and about a month and a half younger than Ellie but WAY more advanced. We had our baby girls sitting on the floor and Adelyn is actually sitting, without any help. I have to sit behind my little blob to be able to prop her up because she is not doing any of the work :) We laughed about it for a while and then came up with another important difference. Ellie is so sweet and loves to be cuddled and held but Adelyn is very independent and hates to be cuddled. So I would definitely take my little cuddle bug blob any day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait to hug the little blob. ;-) 38 more days!
ReplyDeleteI am coming over from Kristi's site tonight. I know Travis : ) He is a sweetie. He might not remember me though because I was like a million years old when he was just a tiny kid : )
ReplyDeleteYour blob is SO cute. I had to come over to see the blob! Clever writing makes me smile!