Lana is always cracking me up. A few weeks ago when she woke up, she was sooooo excited to tell me her dream. It was about a white whale and she was a mermaid :) Last night I passed by her room on the way to bed and heard her cry out. At first I was afraid that it was Ellie (not good) but quickly realized it was Lana, which is unusual. I went into her room and she was sitting up. I climbed into bed with her and asked her what was wrong. She said, "I can't find it." I asked, "What can't you find?" and she said "cartoons." ?! I realized that she must be dreaming. Hilarious! Of course she dreams about cartoons :) She didn't remember any of it in the morning.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Lana and the dream
Lana is always cracking me up. A few weeks ago when she woke up, she was sooooo excited to tell me her dream. It was about a white whale and she was a mermaid :) Last night I passed by her room on the way to bed and heard her cry out. At first I was afraid that it was Ellie (not good) but quickly realized it was Lana, which is unusual. I went into her room and she was sitting up. I climbed into bed with her and asked her what was wrong. She said, "I can't find it." I asked, "What can't you find?" and she said "cartoons." ?! I realized that she must be dreaming. Hilarious! Of course she dreams about cartoons :) She didn't remember any of it in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment